Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ultrasound, part 2

**Edit** we uploaded the video to youtube b/c we were exceeding our bandwidth for the simple blogger video upload. If you still have problems viewing it, please let me know!



We went out to eat with my parents, and Nate and Kristie then came back to our house for dessert and Michelle joined us there . . . we were also able to get Greg's parents and Allie on speaker phone for the "big reveal"

BTW . . . if you couldn't tell from the video . . . we're ecstatic!

(And Leah knew all along . . . )

7 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

AWWWWWWWWW that was so cute!!!!!!!!!! That's going to be so fun to show him when he's older!

SA said...

Congrats! I loved that you guys filmed the reaction--we did that when we told both sets of parents that we were pregnant. Definitely a keepsake!

We'll find out in one week if we're having a little guy or little gal. Can't wait! -Sally Ann

Anne said...

Yay! I was hoping you would have a boy:) So excited for ya!

Rebecca said...

I love it! The video made me tear up...I'm so glad Daniel will have a little buddy to play with!

Anonymous said...

finally got to watch the video! loved it! so cute:)

LeahHawkins said...

Way to put the stem on the apple Greg!

Anonymous said...

whered it go... i wanna see it =(