Friday, March 6, 2009

20 Weeks . . . 1/2 way!!

I don't think I look quite this big in real life, but we were in the middle of making dinner and snapped this picture really quickly . . . but I am getting bigger!

From What To Expect: You've got a heavyweight in your belly now (well, in baby terms, anyway). Your little champ weighs about ten ounces and has a height, crown to rump, of about six and a half inches. Think of your developing baby as the size of a small cantaloupe (and probably as sweet too). Boy or Girl? You'll also be able to see your baby's gender in the ultrasound by now!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

We think your great neighbors :)

Anne said...

I always felt like I looked so much bigger in the pictures I took for my blog too! I think it's a humility tactic from the Lord:)

Allie Bea said...

Girl..you look so fine.

LeahHawkins said...

Zach attack!!!