Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I miss . . .

Today I was hungry while at work and my purse/personal convenience store was empty of snacks . . . so I walked across the parking lot to the grocery store. The sushi counter cried my name. Oh, sushi, oh I miss you.

I ended up getting a california roll (no raw fish to upset the baby) and it was ok, a little bland, but ok. I am now officially counting down the days until I can have the real stuff again.

And arranging for Michelle to bring me Rusan's in the delivery room.

3 comments:

Greg said...

The one on the left looks like the best. Salmon, cream cheese and avacodo...or maybe it's cucumber...both delicious regardless.

I miss it too since we can't get it together!

Anne said...

I would just like to say that I think it's super sweet that Greg leaves comments on your blog:)

LeahHawkins said...

Most grocery store do not sale real sushi it is the same fish they make "real" crab from. Usually it's a liabitly thing and there should be a label that says "raw fish" otherwise