Monday, March 2, 2009

And this time it actually covered the grass . . .

Yesterday afternoon I predicted that the predicted 3-6 inches of snow we were supposed to get overnight would be a disappointment and we'd actually get the 1/4 to 1/2" that we've got the last couple times.

I was wrong.

By the time we left our friend's, the Bentons, house at 8:30 last night, we already had about 2 inches and this is what we awoke to this morning. How beautiful.

Greg, being the Pennsylvania boy that he is, drove into work right on time. (But not before he shoveled the driveway and scraped down both of our cars . . . I'm a blessed woman!) I doubt we'll ever get much cold weather down here that's would make him stay home from work. Oh well. Spartacus and I took a quick walk and may make it out again this afternoon before all the snow turns into one gigantic sheet of ice =)


And just a little PSA reminder . . . don't eat the yellow snow . . .


1 comment:

Allie Bea said...

I love the pictures of Sparty!!