Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to School

I'm one of those odd ones that actually misses college because of the class time, not the social life (probably because I didn't really have a social life due to how much I loved the class time . . . Leah can vouch for this). I really, really miss being in class, learning new things and taking lots and lots of notes . . . This fall I have a chance to get back at it and I'm super excited. Beginning in September, I'll be taking a tax certification course for the semester. So come tax season I'll be preparing taxes one way or another, whether it's out of our house or working for a CPA. Right now I'm just excited about pulling out my spiral bound notebook, assorted pens, blank index cards and highlighters . . . School here I come!

4 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

your social life came home every summer ;)

The Brown Family said...

I've met a kindred spirit! I always loved school too :). Something about a sharp pencil and a new notebook!

I'm excited for you Hilary!

Bless you!

The Honea Pad said...

hehe.. you are so awesome! I am very proud of you for doing this!
LOVE YA!

kendra said...

yay for HIL! I should get you a Jonas Brother binder.
PS- now I can say "that pick up line makes for a funny mental picture, doesn't it?"