Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sour smell?

I've been noticing over the past couple of weeks that our washer's been smelling a little sour and the clothes coming out of it weren't smelling like the power of sunshine as Gain promised. Now, this could be due to the power of suggestion (my mom had mentioned to me that hers was smelling funny) but I decided not to take any chances. After doing some research I found this site and followed their directions for cleaning a top loading washer (most of them at least, I stopped before the "get your q-tips out" part). I just took out a fresh load and it seems the sunshine has returned to my laundry area!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So excited about trying this...my washer is not smelling so great either......thanks for doing some research so I dont have to....=)

Jeanie said...

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to have to give it a try soon.