Thursday, October 29, 2009

Visiting Mawmaw and Pawpaw

A few weeks ago, Zach and I drove up to Concord to visit my grandparents who moved here right before Zach was born. It made my heart so happy to hop in the car and drive 20 minutes to visit with them as opposed to the previous 6 1/2 hours to Fairfax, VA. I hope that our visits with them will become more frequent now that Zach is awake for longer stretches between naps.


Pawpaw (he actually wants Zach to call him "grandfather") said that Zach is the most attractive male that's related to him. (Can you tell he believes in honesty in all situations, that's quite a qualifier there!) We won't tell his sons he said so . . . =)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Zach's G. Grandfather speaks the truth!! =)

Allie Bea said...

hahahaha....I remember Pawpaw telling me about how he would walk around with his pet dinosaur...