Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't you make me relax in a plush seat while rocking gently . . . don't you do it!

Zach has decided that swinging just isn't his thing. We've borrowed 2 different swings from friends and he'll chill in them for 10 minutes or so and pretend to be pretty happy . . . then the allusive swing monster jumps out and scares him . . . I can't even sit him down in the swing now without him screaming. Kind of defeats the purpose of the swing in my book =) Funny enough, we've discovered that he's super content just playing on blanket on the floor . . . low maintenance . . . I like it!

Here's Zach before the monster attacked . . . nearly asleep. I probably should have taken a picture of him screaming just moments later to prove my point, but you'll just have to trust me.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah, it's funny...Kathryn never really took to a swing, and Daniel loved it. I guess every baby is different. :)

Ashley said...

Zaylee hates the swing too. She has the same one as Zach in the pic. We have pretty much given up on putting her in it!