Monday, October 26, 2009

Thumb sucker!

Zach has officially ditched his pacifier in favor of his thumb. (Except for car rides, his arms aren't quite long enough to manuvre around the safety straps yet!) He looks so content just lying there, sucking away. He still has some trouble getting the thumb in position, though. His most frequent blunder is to tuck the thumb in between his pointer and middle finger (picture the "I stole your nose" routine) and still try to suck only his thumb . . . doesn't work so well.

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Oh so cute!!! :)

The Nilsen Nest said...

How sweet!! Audrey found her thumb around the same time. So darn cute!!

Anne said...

Aww, I love thumb babies!!! I so wish Kate had taken to it:) He looks adorable...I think it's so cute how you can see their little torsos so clearly since their arm is out of the way...I know that sounds weird:)