Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ledo Pizza (aka manna from heaven)

It wasn't long after Greg and I started dating that I found out about his certain obsession with a nothern pizza company - Ledo Pizza. Any time he and his family were in close proximity (say, 30 miles . . . ) to a Ledo they would not only feast there but also bring home several 1/2 baked pizzas to freeze and enjoy later. Oh and Greg and his friend Dave (who also has northern roots) would always call to rub it in that they were eating Ledo Pizza and the other was not.

Now, I love pizza. I mean really, really love pizza. I could probalby eat it for every meal of every day for a month and not get tired of it. But I must admit, I haven't fallen in love with Ledo Pizza. As much as Greg explains to me that the combination of thin, almost pastry like crust and thick slice pepperoni on every square piece of pizza is as if this pizza was sent down from heaven just for him, I just can't get attached.

But, I do love my husband like he was sent down from heaven just for me; so when Mom and I passed a new Ledo Pizza location on our way home from Fairfax, VA, we pulled in for a 1/2 baked.My husband was a happy man =)

1 comment:

meghann said...

your such a good wifey!!!!