Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Shower

So anyone who's been married or had a baby knows that there is no other blessing like a shower. Major life changes are expensive (thus the word "major") and it doesn't seem to matter how much you plan and save, there is always a moment where you wonder if you can really do this or if you will end up living in your car . . .

Greg and I have been so wonderfully blessed to be given not 1 but 2 baby showers over the past month. Here are some pictures from shower #1, which was thrown for me by the amazing ladies in our small group at church. It was such a special evening for me not only because I received so many ADORABLE gifts, but I was able to look around the room and see so many faces of ladies who are excited for me and who will be a major part of my support system over the next couple of decades. It makes this whole motherhood thing less scary to know that there are so many (including my mom and mother-in-law) who have gone ahead of me and done so with excellence and they will answer my questions!!

Zach not only will NOT be living out of a car, but he'll be dressed in style and have absolutely no lack of warm, cozy blankets!



**Thanks Rebecca for taking all these pictures for me!**

No comments: