Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another baby shower

At the end of June, Carol and Kristie (my mil and sil) hosted another beautiful baby shower for me. Lots of relatives and friends came into town for the occasion and we had such a wonderful time relaxing with everyone . . . and opening gifts =)

Kristie started the shower with a fun (?) but seriously disgusting game where we had to identify baby food and candy that had been melted into a diaper. And that's about all I'll explain about that one . . . my gag reflex is still super active . . .
Greg and I were again amazingly blessed by all of the gifts we received. This little man is going to be lacking for absolutely nothing!

All of the men went to the neighborhood pool for some water volleyball and then we all hung out on the back porch for the rest of the evening. But I unfortunately don't have any pictures of that.

The next day we celebrated Kristie's birthday with a cookout and some more chill-laxing. Again, no pictures. I need to get on this taking pictures thing . . . wow.

Thanks Carol and Kristie and everyone else who made the shower so special!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I can't believe Carol took that picture of me!!! Hehe.
Hilary, we had such a nice time & were honored & blessed to share it with you. Love you.
Come on Zach!!...Mommy & Daddy are WAITING!