Monday, August 20, 2007

What we've been up to . . .

Keeping up a blog when you don't have the internet at home is apparently a little trickier than I thought . . . but usually because I forget to bring in my pictures . . .

In the last month since I posted we've been pretty busy. I had my wisdom teeth taken out (I'll post pictures of that later, they are hysterical), Greg played in what seemed like 1,000 softball games (really only 2-3 a week), celebrated Michelle's 21st birthday, I went to a couple showers for my friend Sarah, we both went to Sarah and Mike's wedding, we went fishing up at South Mountain, we finished the bookshelves, we've gone to several summer cookouts, re-caulked both bathrooms, and had people over at least 1 night a week. It's been a busy month, but so much fun!

It looks like life will be "slowing down" a bit now that the school year is starting back up. Becoming more routine is probably a better way to put it. We'll still be super busy, but most weeks will look the same, so planning will be a little bit easier. Or so it would seem . . .

We took Chelle out to a Mexican restaurant with a group of about 10 girls for her birthday








































At Sarah's shower they had a game to design a wedding dress . . . Leah was my vote












Sarah and Mike had their reception at a family friends house (more like an estate) a little north of us, it was a gorgeous reception











And we got to sit with our besties













Greg says I was out of it when he was driving me home from having my wisdom teeth extracted . . . and by the looks of this picture I would agree











This a couple days after . . . the swelling was up for about 2 weeks . . . it was hott =)

No comments: