Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Fisher-dog

We got to take Spartacus with us this last time that we went fishing and he did very well. He actually ventured into the water and seemed to enjoy it. His splashing could have something to do with the fact that we only caught one fish (I caught a 10 in small mouth bass), but Greg says it's more likely that since we were fishing on a stocked stream that wasn't stocked recently that there just weren't any big fish left.

In addition to catching "the only fish in the river", I also caught a Spartacus . . . at one point I laid my pole down to switch lures and Sparty got a little too close and then bolted, which set the hook. He didn't flinch at all while Greg cut the hook and pulled it through. I have a feeling this is only a mild beginning to the Ross Family Adventures . . . =)













































No comments: