Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Another Year Older

Because my birthday is at the end of August, it usually signaled starting back to school and Greg leaving for PA . . . but not this year! (not last year either, but it's still a new feeling concept to me) This year instead of helping Greg pack up his car, he took me to see a Knight's baseball game, made angel food cake and HOMEMADE whipped cream and invited our family over for dessert. I'm continually amazed at how much this man loves me and all the things he does to make me feel special.

We had so much fun with the family and I was reminded of how blessed I am to have all of them in my life. We sat around for a couple hours laughing, telling stories and catching up with each other. (Chelle and Nathan really stole the show with their customer service stories . . . those 2 are the best story tellers)





























What Greg is thinking: "Another purse?? Where is she going to put it?"









My favorite humorous birthday card . . .
"I hope you have the best day of your life until tomorrow. I wrote this with my left hand so it would be special."

1 comment:

LeahHawkins said...

YOU HAVE A "You Are Special Today" plates! Those are the best! THat's a family tradition at our house! I knew we were family!