Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No more wisdom

We Rosses laid pretty low this weekend. All of us except for my checks which decided to blow up about 4 times their normal size for no reason. Well, maybe having my wisdom teeth out on Friday had something to do with it. Maybe.
Friday went pretty smoothly, the laughing gas they gave me pre-surgury was great. I felt like laughing so badly and it took all the self control I had to not bust out laughing. So I settled for a goofy smile on my face instead. I told the assistant who was prepping me that I love the gas and needed some for the house. She, apparently, has heard that before . . . =) The surgery went well as far as I can tell and the recovery has gone really smoothly . . . except for my checks!
Greg took wonderful care of me this weekend, feeding me anything I wanted and keeping the house clean. My mom came and brought me Italian ice and flowers (and chocolate for Greg). Carol, Kristie and Becky all brought dinners which were such a huge blessing! I had planned some freezer meals but had forgotten to take into account that I would only be able to eat soft foods. Pizza unfortunately does not count as a soft food. I've been so blessed by everyone's care!

No comments: