Friday, June 8, 2007

A reason for excitement

Greg is finally back in Charlotte, and I get to see him in a matter of hours rather than days. He flew in this morning, but still had to put in a day's work at the office. I get to go and pick him up this evening and spend the whole entire weekend together! I'm so excited =)

A week ago tonight, the youngest B graduated from high school. That is also a reason for excitement! I can clearly remember our days of home schooling when Chelle and I would be diligently working at the kitchen table and Allie would distract us by crawling under the table and biting our knees. Who would have thought that 12 years later she would be such a diligent student herself and graduating with honors. She been offered and accepted a volleyball scholarship to Montreat College (a Presbyterian college in the mountains near Asheville). I'll miss her very much while she's away, but it's been so exciting to see God work all of this out and clearly open and close doors to leave no doubt where she is supposed to be.
















1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow! You have been a busy blogger! I know how it is to miss your boy for a week...not much fun at all. I'm glad that you made it and Greg is finally home. I'm glad you all are doing so well!