Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Lizzard Boy

This week Greg's on his first business trip since we've been married. Actually, it's his first business trip ever. He'll be in Orlando, FL for a whole week! It's only been 2 days since he left, but I miss him very much already. I didn't think it would be too hard having him gone since the majority of our pre-marriage relationship (close to 4 years) was spent 750 miles apart; but I was wrong =( I was able to spend a lot of time with my family this weekend and my sisters are each coming over a different night to keep me company.

Greg's seeming to have a fun time in FL, though I can tell he misses me. This morning he sent me this picture . . . some things never change, do they?

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Hil,

I wish I read this sooner so I could have kept you company like you did for me when Joe was gone! I hope you are hanging in there! Walk down the street to visit!!

Love ya,
Jeanie