Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past weekend, Greg and I had the joy to be in our best friend's wedding, FINALLY!! I've known Evan since I was born, Greg's known him since he (Evan) moved to Charlotte in the late 90's. We've both known Leah for a little more than 4 years and she even lived with Greg's family for a year when she's was at UNCC. And she's pretty much become the 4th Baumgartner girl. My Dad even said so.

Practically as soon as they met, everyone had a feeling that they would end up together and 4 and 1/2 years later we were able to celebrate their wedding! It was a very fun day, and a fun couple of weeks leading up to it. Especially for me with all of the showers, luncheons and parties to go to. Plus it was basically the most fun wedding party - - ever.

They're moving to Winston-Salem after the honeymoon because Evan was able to get a great job up there. I'm excited for them, but will definitely miss them very much.

The kiss!













Hubby and I =) (It was our 10 month and 4 day anniversary)













My sisters and me













Showing off our rings . . .













Greg giving the best man's toast

No comments: