Thursday, May 10, 2007

Keeping Busy

There hasn't been much to write about recently, we've been pretty busy with day to day life types of things. Greg's been playing in a basketball league with some of our friends from church and other than that we've watched the time the fly by without too much to show for it. BUT that will change starting this weekend. Greg and I will be driving out to the beach after work on Friday to join his parents for a few days at the beach. We are looking forward to the sun, the water, the sleeping in and the wine.
The following weekend we'll be joining up with the brand new Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins for the 1st Annual Ross-Hawkins family vacation. Leah and I have been day dreaming about this for several years. I'm pretty hyped.
Then comes New Attitude in Louisville, KY over Memorial Day weekend . . . This will be our first year as a married couple, exciting, I know. Greg and I have gone to each one since our sr. year in high school (2002). Every year it's been such a wonderful time of teaching, worship and fellowship with our friends. It was at New Attitude 2003 that Greg told me that he liked me. Louisville has a special place in my heart. =)

Chelle and our friends Jon and Caleb at New Attitude 2004

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sounds like a great summer! I'm glad you all get to go to NA! they opened it up for couples just in time. Will and I aren't going, but I sure am excited about having an extended weekend with him :-)