Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I passed!

Today I went in to the drs office for my Glucose Tolerance test (to test for Gestational Diabetes) and I passed! The hardest part about the test was not eating for 2 hours prior and then for an hour while I waited for them to prick my finger. The drink you have to take (which I'd read some apparently exaggerated stories about) was similar to flat sprite. No biggie.

There hasn't been much of anything new happening here at the Ross house. I had a little burst of energy last week, which was wonderful, but I'm starting to feel all of my energy being sapped up by Zach. That's ok, I guess . . . I just keep assigning him chores for when he gets old enough . . . we'll make this fair =)

Greg and I did get to go and pick up my crib from my parent's house last night. It's sitting in pieces in the nursery right now, but hopefully by the end of this week it will be assembled! Bringing that home last night made everything seem so much more real. Hopefully in less than 3 months (assuming I don't go too far beyond my due date), there will be a baby sleeping in there!

3 comments:

Allie Bea said...

"there will be baby sleeping in there!" . . . .and then waking up at 6am screaming for you to let him out....hahaha.

Anne said...

Allie's comments always crack me up!

The Brown Family said...

Ha- he'll be yelling MMMMMOOOOOOOMMM!!!!soon enough and you'll LOVE it :)