Monday, September 15, 2008

Wii!

Late last week we went over to Steve and Carol's (Greg's parental unit) for dinner and to check out their latest toy, a Wii. We had a wonderful time relaxing on the porch for dinner and we had my favorite dessert, angel food cake with whipped cream and berries.

We had so much fun playing with Wii, I rock at bowling and not much else, but I can live with that. I beat Greg by about 50 points on that one.

Greg and Steve playing a round of golf

Pretty sure this had nothing to do with the game . . .

Greg whooping up on his mama in a boxing match. . . You can see by their intensity level that Greg wasn't feeling 100% comfortable punching his avitar mom in the face. But he did anyway . . .

2 comments:

Lora said...

But it looks like Carol is throughly enjoying herself!

kendra said...

wait.... hold on. I thought your favorite dessert was melon. All these years... i mean... you think you know someone...