Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pup tent

Well, I've been hearing from a couple friends that they'd like to see pictures of Spartacus in his tent. I have the distinct feeling they are asking this so that they can tease me even more, but I'll oblige anyway . . . =)

He's actually been sleeping in the tent every night for the past couple of weeks (Greg and I have been amping up our running to get ready . . . and the dog gets to practice sleeping . . . something is not quite fair) but the only picture I have of him in the tent is with our friend Alathea who had some fun playing in it the other night. Greg's hand is in there holding Sparty's collar, that was just so that we could actually get Alathea in the picture =)

She's laughing, not crying, I promise!


















2 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

That's so cute!

kendra said...

So when you watch her, you trap her in a tent? BRILLIANT!

That thing is huge! Lucky Sparty!