Monday, March 17, 2008

Graduation . . .

This weekend Chelle graduated!! A year ago, she entered The Aveda Institute and agreed to dive right in to the year long program with NO VACATIONS. With the exception of a day or two off for holidays and couple Saturdays for friend's weddings, she has been in school Tuesday - Saturday for a year. It was so exciting to be at the school's hair show last week (where she was a group leader and designed numerous hair styles as well as walked the runway herself when one of her models had to cancel at the last minute) and then her final clock out.

She's done a wonderful job to be diligent in all of her classes and learn some great techniques. Chelle received several awards and commendations throughout the year for her hard work and excellence. Chelle, we love you and we're so proud of you!!

At the hair show . . .
































Graduation day, with a few of her friends and instructors from school













The final clock out



























Celebratory dinner at Ru San's













I had to put a picture of Greg's sushi up . . . it tasted just as good as it looks













We finally talked Dad into trying some sushi at the end of the night . . . and he actually liked it =)

3 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

YAH! Shelly!!! I LOVE YOOOU!!!!

Unknown said...

That is FANTASTIC! Thanks for the pics...now I know exactly who she is (thanks to her hair!). She reminds me a ton of my sister. And I just have to say how much I love your michael buble song. Josh and I got tickets for Christmas so we're going to see him tomorrow night! I hope to take pictures. Ok, enough.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Hil thanks for the kind words and for being part of my graduation, clock out and moooove =) love you barrels and barrels!

--chelle