Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I love 'em!

A highlight of this past long weekend was the time that I got to spend with my sisters. It was hard to get all of us together at one time when we lived under 1 roof, so now that we are under 3 roofs it's a wonderful treat to be all together. Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Allie and I took a drive downtown (or uptown or whatever) and had lunch with Chelle at a one of her favorite places, Phat Burrito. It was amazing . . . the burritos, true to their name, are HUGE!




























We all (including Mom!) got matching jackets from our mawmaw on Thanksgiving, so on Monday I went over to Mom and Dad's house and we had a mini photo shoot with the tripod . . . Spartacus was intent on being involved as well.











































I'm really looking forward to Allie coming home again for Christmas and the days off Chelle will have from school for the holidays!

1 comment:

LeahHawkins said...

It's uptown if you live south of the city area... so when I lived in the Carowinds area.. For you it is downstown because you live north of the city (I think).