Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gingerbread House

Yes, this is actually Greg posting...maybe this will be an annual event that everyone can look forward to.

In Mission 28, we're doing a Gingerbread house construction and demolition competition. In another week or two we'll post the video of it blowing up.

With Kiernan and I leading the way with our nerdiness, we designed a very mathematically beautiful...thing. I called it a Ziggarmydagoda. To the response of many rolling eyes, Kiernan brought in his scroll saw to make precision cuts on our graham crackers.



Thankfully God made girls with some creativity, because there was no way this thing was going to win any kind of cosmetic competition. They decided to turn it into just a pagoda (Buddha included) and it turned out very nice!






Oh...and Greg <3 Spartacus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy Awesome Job everyone!!!!!

Madeira girl said...

OK, I have checked out your blog a few times now and this made me HAVE to comment. Please, please, please bring those wonderfully talented people over to my house to build a beautiful house (minus explosives!) for my children to enjoy. (ok, you don't have to bring them... I just love the house!) I am very impressed with how this pagoda turned out. And such amazing precision too!:)