Monday, November 19, 2007

Sluggish Day

I've been feeling rather sluggish all day today, pretty much since the alarm clock went off this morning. It's been hard to motivate myself to do ANYTHING . . . and I couldn't figure out why . . . then I realized IT'S MONDAY! Though I may not be working anymore, my body apparently still bucks at the idea of Mondays. Mostly because I have to be separated from this cutie after wonderful weekends together.


That's him at Youth Explosion! 2000 . . . the summer between our sophomore and junior year of high school . . . the summer we first started liking each other . . . *awwwwww* (I got to tell a brief recap of "Our Story" last night at care group to a new comer and it was quite fun to tell it to someone who isn't tired of hearing it yet, haha)

This past weekend we finished up our Christmas shopping, finished the framework for our new garden in the backyard, hung out at the Rosses, Sr for the Panthers game and then CG. Full weekend, but so much fun! Greg actually got to lead CG for his first time ever on Sunday. Jeremy Oddy (our fearless leader) and his family were out of town for Thanksgiving so he asked Greg to lead our group. Greg did a fantastic job, he asked great follow up questions and led us all in a wonderful discussion about leaving our comfort zones in order to serve and further the gospel.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this week . . . Allie comes home for break on Tues, we get to have a sisters lunch on Wednesday and Mom and I are cooking up a Thanksgiving feast on Thursday!

2 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

Guess who got a cold shortly after your visit... ME! I actually think I got it from Greg... He was particularly oozey

Hilary Ann said...

Oh =( I'm so sorry Leah . . . we'll keep our snotty noses at home next time . . . or wear SARS masks . . . one of the two