Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween

Well, I had every intention of getting these pictures up weeks ago . . . but at least I'm getting them up before Thanksgiving!

The day before Halloween (which is my Uncle Tim's birthday, Happy 50th, Uncle Tim!!), Zach and I visited a pumpkin patch with some friends.


He was a little too young to appreciate the epitome of fall that it was. But he was good sport and even let me take a picture of him with some pumpkins.

I can now see why portrait studios buy great seats and balance boards for infant pictures . . . otherwise you're just laying your child on the dirt . . . oh well. (Thanks Grandma Gigi for the cute bib and pumpkin shoes!!)

The next night was halloween. We thought about taking Zach to a harvest festival, but Greg got back in town late that afternoon from a rained out camping trip, so we decided to stay home. But we had to dress Zach up in his costume (a hand-me-down). He's dressed up as Pooh bear dressed up as a sunflower. Not the manliest . . . but he was 3 months old, that's not a a very manly stage of life to begin with =)

No comments: