Thursday, August 20, 2009

Prayer

I was so excited today when I checked out the website for the college outreach ministry at our church and saw that they've updated the sermons available for download. Waaay back in April, our friend Tyler spoke at one of the meetings on prayer and did a fantastic job. I came away from the meeting feeling both convicted in my lack of a prayer life and envisioned and impassioned to grow in my relationship with the Lord, specifically through prayer.

Here's the link to the message; take the time to listen to it, you'll be so glad that you did.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Great sermon. Thanks for posting!

Charlotte Sandifer said...

hahahaha. yes i did finally get them up. the podcast is still broken and i can't get it fixed. but at least they are on the website!! :)