Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Glamor Shots

One thing the nursery did at the hospital I delivered at was to take some professional pictures of Zach during his stay. They of course want you to buy a portrait package . . . which we did not . . . so I just scanned in the proof page. We're cheap like that =) As soon as they gave us the proofs we laughed with every nurse and guest that came into our room. Zach looks like a little Hugh Hefner in training with his little smoking jacket and the blue silky background. There will be a day when we don't even jokingly refer to our son as Hugh Hefner, but at 2 and 1/2 weeks old, it's still all funny! The second picture is my favorite . . . a little blue steel action going on.




3 comments:

Ashley said...

hehe...thats adorable! Thanks for posting ;)

Anne said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so fun! I can't wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I love him!