Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

Well, we've had a pretty busy (and really fun) week celebrating Thanksgiving with our families. I can't wait to post the very few pictures I took and tell some fun stories . . . but I'm still recuperating and cleaning house from all the excitement =)

In the meantime . . . check out some of our favorite Christmas music on the side bar. My all time favorite Christmas song is O Come All Ye Faithful (but Amy Grant's TN Christmas is a close second) . . . what is your favorite?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so many favorites, but one that I dearly love is "In the First Light." by Glad of course. I love the picture it paints. Great song!

The Brown Family said...

Ha- the 'ba da da's' in the First Light bring back so many funny memories :).

Speaking of Christmas makes me think of food... your food actually! My guys are recommending we eat your green beans. Can you share your recipe? Also your mom tells me your pre Thanksgiving meal was incredible. Can you share those recipes too????

Love you! Gisele

PS- My favorite Christmas songs as a child were We Three Kings and Bring a Torch...

Lora said...

Hilary! I went to your blog and my favorite song was playing! "O Holy Night!"

Love you!