Friday, December 12, 2008

Biltmore

Wow . . . finally a new post =)

The Monday before Thanksgiving we were able to take a drive up to Asheville with my parents and Dad's parents to visit the Biltmore. Greg had never been before and I think the last time the rest of us has visited was circa 1995. And we had never seen it decorated for Christmas.

I didn't take many pictures because you're not allowed to bring your camera inside and it was cold and rainy that day so we didn't explore any of the gardens. But Greg and I did upgrade our passes to an annual pass, so there will be many more visits and hopefully more interesting pictures to accompany them!



Lunch inside the stables

They had a professional photographer taking pictures for holiday cards . . . this is a bootleg copy

1 comment:

LeahHawkins said...

HEY I like your purse!