Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Tuesday is cleaning day here at the Rosses . . . so I thought I'd share my favorite cleaning product with everyone. Method Daily Shower Spray is amazing (Target carries the whole Method line, as does Bloom) . . . We spray it in our shower after the last shower of the morning and then on cleaning day it only takes me a minute or 2 to wipe the bathtub down instead of the 10 -15 minutes of old. (Plus the tub stays a lot cleaner during the week) I think it's the fact that we have hard water here, but soap scum used to really be a problem for us. No more!

Annnnd the shower spray is made from all natural ingredients so it doesn't leave the bathroom smelling chemically every day or cause headaches like some of the other daily sprays I've tried in the past. So there you have it . . . my favorite . . . what's yours?

No comments: