Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sushi

Greg and I have been fans of sushi for a long time. Armed with a sushi cookbook and tools Greg got me for Christmas and some encouragement from my friend about how easy it was, we made our first sushi. We did this while we were iced in and it sure was a nice way to break up the monotony!


Um, yes, we are pigs. I think that was 3 rolls a piece. Which ended up being too much, but Greg did say that it was the first time he was truly full after a sushi meal. Usually our wallets would keep him from eating to his hearts content.
Zach enjoyed it vicariously . . .

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and "Sushi II" will be the tutorial, right??? this looks GREAT. and I'm JEALOUS. so tell me how to do it, please. :)

Rebecca said...

Good for you! That makes me in the mood for sushi...I haven't made it in a loooong time, but we both love it so much (even Kathryn loves it!)