Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Quick One . .

This past weekend Greg went camping with 3 guys from church and I got to go spend the weekend with Leah! It's the first time we've hung out, just the 2 of us, since she got married back in April. It was long overdue. We didn't do a fantastic job of documenting the trip (I didn't even have my camera with me) so you'll have to imagine the pictures for yourself (think mounds and mounds of food, numerous chick flicks, walks with Henry, and an antiques mall). The conversation was great (I want "convo cards" for my kitchen table, too . . . ) and it was great to catch up.

The boys had a great time as well and did a much better job documenting . . . Greg took my camera with him and got many pictures of the beautiful fall foliage. My favorite is the picture of the fog rolling in over the mountains.























































Finally, one down and five to go. I finished the window treatments in our bedroom today, leaving only 5 windows that I need to finish. Thankfully when we moved in (in January) the previous owner had left all of her mini-blinds, so it has not been a necessity to get curtains up. But the room does look so much better with the curtains, more polished and complete. There will still be no rush, just some fun projects to look forward to as I make our little house more homey =)

2 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

Wait... are you and I close? I didn't know we hung out together... hmm

Jeanie said...

Great job on the curtains, Hilary! They look great.